Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Healing Opportunity

"Healing is a matter of time, but it is also a matter of opportunity."

Hippocrates


Several years ago I decided, with the guidance of some very special friends, to undertake the goal of obtaining true freedom, which began by making a commitment to work towards my self-healing. I don't think I fully understood the ramifications of such a self-promise nor the depth of the obligation I was undertaking. The process is on-going, not always easy and may actually take a lifetime...or more. But I chose to heal and be free some day.



Like with all worthy goals, there have been periods of progress as well as times of regression. But in spite of some physical ailments, my spirit and emotions are healthy and I feel happy most of the time. My spiritual practices, my relationships, my choices have all contributed towards my increased well-being. I am more than grateful. But I know there's lots more work to be done.


The other day, I was surfing the Internet and came across a site about a man, who reportedly has healed many people but denies being a healer, he says he just practices his "gift". My judgmental mind became immediately alert and I proceeded to convince myself that surely, he must be a charlatan. Yet, I was drawn to his image and continued to read his bio and other information which persuaded me otherwise. What most swayed me is the fact that he charges nothing for his sessions. Imagine, the possibility of a free miracle.


In life, there are no coincidences. There had to be a reason why I stumbled upon the web page that invited people to treat themselves to a remarkable experience in his presence. Now I find myself looking forward to seeing this man and gazing into his eyes, which is apparently all he requires to bring about healing on many levels in many people.


He is from Croatia, is widely known there and throughout Europe and has visited Hawaii, where he made a great impression on the people who went to see him. People flock to be with him. I guess I'll be one of those - wanting to fill my life with wonder. Why not? I promised myself to seek healing and I set no boundaries or limits on methods or procedures. I feel the Universe called me. I am obligated to respond.


His name is Braco (pronounced Bratzo). He will be in Los Angeles, California April 23-25. I'll be there. You want to go?

____________________________________________________________________

For more detailed and accurate information: http://www.bracoamerica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment