Friday, April 29, 2011

I'M BACK

My fingers nervously tickle the key board as I ponder about what to write. Since I am often guided by simplicity, I chose to simply announce that I'm back and all is well.

Daughter is recovering quickly and able to handle her household and mothering activities. My husband did a great job of caring for the ladies, though he was greatly challenged by the antics of our new dog, Leroy, whom I've already enrolled in obedience training. It feels great to be back home and reestablish the comfort of my old routines.

But my spirit feels low. Perhaps I'm tired. However, I think I don't thrive at my optimum whenever I don't write and I've missed blogging tremendously. When my fingers move in response to thoughts retrieved from that place that could best be called my inner self I feel more real, less focused on the mundane and more immersed in the wonders of life.

Nothing creative surfaces yet, but soon I'll be having fun writing my thoughts, experimenting with poetry, with ideas, with prose. I'm no expert at any of this and I realize how grateful I am to have friends who not only tolerate, but support and actually read my posts. I've missed you and I am stopping now in order to visit your sites whose inspiration, humor, insights, talent and warmth I look forward to enjoying again.

As always I wish you peace.



13 comments:

  1. Oh Myrna, it's about time! I've come by every day for it seems like weeks! I was worried for a while that things weren't going well for your daughter, and I'm so glad that's not the case! New pup! I love new dogs! What an adventure that always is! (Work, too, I know. But I love it!) I am so glad you are back and ready to roll up your sleeves and jump back into it all! I really have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have you back ... missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big smiles. glad you are back myrna....glad that dau is doing good and way to go hubby...i hear you on writing i am my happiest when i write...look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to have you back..... Have missed your writings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Myrna! So good to have you back! I've missed you very much. Don't worry about having anything "creative" to post right now. That will come, and probably sooner than you think! Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Myrna:

    What joy to have you in the loop again. Looking forward to reading your delightful posts. What have you been doing during the break? I have immensely missed your posts.

    Take care and be strengthened.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have you back myrna - looking forward to your writing again and glad to hear that your daughter is recovering quickly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are back Myrna and that your daughter is doing well. I hope she continues to make a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you are back among us! Chin up, good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Myrna. So happy to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome home!!! looking forward for your great posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are back, thus I return back online myself in prefect time.;))
    I know what you mean about missing the creative outlet of writing, as well as lacking inspiration at the onset of ones return. But it will resurface again.;))
    Glad to hear that family is well.;) And glad we are both back.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back, Myrna. I'm so glad your daughter is recovering.

    ReplyDelete