Friday, September 3, 2010

ANOTHER AWARD!



I'm so happy to announce that I have received the Great Blog Neighbor Award from Haupi at hauplight. Thank you so much Haupi. It feels great to be acknowledged, especially by such an interesting and proficient blogger. Visit hauplight for some interesting pieces of news, information and fun "to do", "to cook" or "to make" instructions.
Per the rules of the award I share it with some other bloggers. My list is quite diverse. Visit them and enjoy the uniqueness and creativity of these wonderful bloggers (some of them are published authors).

10 comments:

  1. what a honor,
    u r so very kind and encouraging...

    love it...
    I will accept and pass.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Myrna!!! you see??? good things happen to those who vent! lol - xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Myrna. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Myrna, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myrna! Congratulations on the lovely award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I will check out your other recipients too! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your beautiful award, Myrna, you deserve it :D As do your winners; Susan, Linda and Jingle are all excellent bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Myrna: First, congratulations on the award. You are quite a sensitive and thoughtful blogger whose writings strike a chord! I am glad that I got introduced to you and your writings.

    I am indeed honoured and joyous by your kind gesture. You filled my day with joy and how I am beaming!

    I shall check the other recipients by and by.

    Joy and peace always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this, my friend. You are a wonderful and genuine blog neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Myrna! I'm so happy for you to receive this well-deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/09/jingles-september-follower-awards.html

    please feel free to take awards there, share each award with 1 to 10 friends,

    take your time doing a few at a time.
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete